3/27/2005

The best a man can get.....or is it?

I watch these new razor commercials and wonder how a person got a close shave at all ten or more years ago. How can you get a close shave without 3,4,10 blades on the disposable razor. I know they want to get more of our money, but it is starting to get ridiculous. I was once on the MACH III bandwagon. Then I got tired of paying the extra money so I went with the Gilette "good news" disposable razors. I was impressed. It has two blades, and a neat little lotionstrip. These razors don't quite last as long as the 3 or 4 blade models, but the price is drastically less. I say down with expensive disposable razors!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jason Schneider said...

I too was on the mach 3 bandwagon and i too went to the 2 blade gillette dispoables.They are cheaper and work just as well.If you happen to be at traders world you can get mach 3's less that half the cost at your local grocery outlet.(and there not hard to find...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home