9/25/2005

Diet Update

What started off with me taking part in the WebMD Weight Loss Clinic, I lost about 10-15 pound on it before I decided that I couldn't find myself time to journal all the food I was eating. So, I decided to quit them and go along on my own. To tell you the truth, it really hasn't been all that tough. Don't get me wrong, i still go nuts on ice cream and occassionally pizza, but for the most part, it's lots of green veggies and poultry. I never knew turkey burgers could be so good! So, I am down to around 180 pounds, I started off over 200. I do not have a "goal", because I don't want to claim victory then quit and gain it all back.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger rissa c said...

haha. now that's another way to see it. it's true though...who wants to gloat and then slide back down again, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home