9/29/2005

Taylor 5553 Body Fat Analyzer Bath Scale



I bought this scale about 14 months ago, and have been quite pleased with it. I have read several reviews on Amazon.com and they have been a bit poor. I have replaced the 9 volt battery once since I've had it, and the reading are fairly consistent.(You need to stand the same way every time) If you want a good reading, make sure your scale is on a level surface, and if you are measuring BMI(Body Mass Index) it is best if your feet are a bit damp. Overall I am pleased with this product.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

This particular scale that I own goes to the nearest tenth of a pound. I haven't experienced the "post duke weight gain" that you referred to either. Must be a different scale. I would like to have a scale that when yu stant on it, it says "You're still a fatty!"

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

haha I would like the scale you speak of also "you're still a fatty" :) Great line!
I haven't tried any of the newer fat measuring scales but I should consider this. Good to hear that you've started a diet - it's something I'll have to take a serious look at in the coming weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home