4/10/2005

The fat cats

Just when you thought you've heard it all, you see now they are selling diet food for cats and dogs. I can totally nderstand though. I don't have any pets now, but I used to. The biggest problem I had with my dog, Charlie, was that he would always sneak into the cupboards and get his dog food out. I would be at work, and there he would be-sitting around the house, surfing the internet or watching tv all day, eating potato chips. What kind of person would buy diet food for their pets? I am sure it costs more than the regular.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who would buy diet food for their dogs or cats: people who have pets who are clinically obese and have heath risks associated with weight. This is actually pretty common, especially as more pets are indoors longer and yard sizes shrink, pets get less activity than in the past. Yes, the diet food is more expensive (not much) but the implication that is is a gimmick shows that you are all too willing to make a judgement without further study.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home