10/01/2005

POWWEB

As many of you know, I run several websites. Two of which are hosted with Powweb. While I am overall dissatisfied with the service I am receiving, I can do nothing at this point but unleash the wrath of my blog powers. First of all, after I signed up with them, through rookie ignorance, I learned that they are a bit pricey if you have multiple domains. Second, there seem to be more outages than normal servers. Last night, I lost contact with two of my websites- www.stampingallery.com and www.blog-hints.com. I checked the powweb website and they said they're working on it. This is bullcrap. If you are in the market for a web server, I would recommend Dreamhost. They are cheaper and have less outages. Contact me and I can get you a discount link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home