4/14/2005

Picture Day

Today my son brought home his student pictures. They take them twice a year now. They are no longer the standard picture with blue background, they have all sorts of neat backgrounds. Brandon's had trees in the background. What prompted me to blog about this is because not only did we get the pictures we ordered, as well as a bunch of others that we have to send in more money to keep. This low rate tactic reminds me of the old days of my Columbia House subscription, where they mail you CD's and if you didn't send them back, you bought them. I would expect this from record companies, but not sending them home with the kids.

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Albert Li said...

also even has a key-size picture for my daughter in school picture day ...

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger krAzie onE said...

That is crap. Thats like a scam. What a rip off. Plus taking school pictures 2 times a year... whats the world coming too? Once is really enough, no joke. I just don't understand. Everybody is just out for money. How lame and superficial.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like more republican/nazi "hate the poor" tactics to me.

I guess you are still glad you voted for Bush now?

I just heard that the song rights to "God Bless America" have been purchased (stolen?) by Halliburton. I am sure this will help you sleep better at night!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Sarah Katherine said...

OMIGOSH! What the heck does Bush have to do with school pictures? First he is smart enough to plan terrorist attacks, catch Sadam Hussien and liberate Iraq, (all just to please his friends) but he is too stupid to run a country because everyone knows his father bought his Yale diploma. C'mon! Pick one or the other! He's borderline retarded yet genius enough to spearhead these massive conspiracies?

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

I didn't think this post would attract the extreme left element!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home