4/18/2005

Tire Discounters


This week I went to Tire Discounters to get a couple of tires. My situation required that I get one tire put on a rim, then return with my vehicle to get the other one done. The guy explained to me that it would take 45 minutes to do an alignment, and advised me of the closing time. When I returned, he informed me I needed a new outer tie rod replaced before the alignment could be done, and that it would take 45 minutes. Long story short, they had everything done in 45 minutes. Why should I be charged for 1 1/2 hours labor?

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

looks like a cooking site!?

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Cyn said...

You shouldn't be charged for more labor time than was used to fix your vehicle.

It's called padding the bill.

Wanna get really pissed off. Check the cost of the part that was replaced. Call your local auto parts store and ask what the retail price is. Compare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home