10/04/2005

Baking Stones

When my wife told me she wanted to purchase some baking stones from The Pampered Chef, I was strongly against it. "We have plenty of cooking pans." I told her. She talked me into it, and she bought several pieces. Well, that was about a year ago, and I wouldn't want to cook with anything else! These stones are very easy to clean. In fact, you shouldn't use soap on them, just scrape them off, give it a good wipe with a wet clean cloth and there you go! Since we've had them, they seem to get easier to clean, I guess becasue the oils that absorb in the stone. I would recommend these to anyone! They might cost a little more, but are well worth it!

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've nailed it about the baking stones. They are great and I wouldn't use anything else.
Just saw your blog and wanted to say hell yeah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home