4/29/2005

Opting Out



Are you tired of unwanted "junk mail" showing up in your mailbox every day? Well I used to be. That was until I was looking over my credit report and at the end of the report, it list the different companies that they had sold my information to. I couldn't believe it! The companies that we hold with our sacred personal credit information, are selling our names, phone numbers and addresses. Chances are, it has happened to you also. You can stop this from happening by opting out. All you need to do is go to https://www.optoutprescreen.com and follow the direction and you will be opted out of all the reporting agencies.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger halcyon67 said...

I know, one day I was searching for companies who sell email addresses. From this one company you can buy like 11000 email addresses for 10 dollars. It was insane. Junk mail solicitors defeat their own purposes. No one reads it. It is a waste of time, I guess they are too blinded by the spam to realize that.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Alisa said...

Thanks for the great info!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger shoes said...

i'm not sure that is a legit site. why would you give your info to a site you dont know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home