5/10/2005

Product Review-Troybilt Chainsaw



Last month I purchased the 20" Troybilt chainsaw, which I found as I was browsing through my Tool Crib catalog. I ordered it from Amazon.com and received a $25 promotional discount, plus no shipping charges or tax. The sale prce itself was under MSRP so I felt good about the price.(about 205 bucks) After I received it, I was impressed with how easy it started and powerful 49cc engine. I would strongly recommend this chainsaw for anyone in the market.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger bschneider5 said...

Hey thanks!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I tried the Sears brand. Nothing but problems. Im also a Ohio native, got to keep the woodburner running in the winter.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Sarah Katherine said...

I love chainsaws, I jumped at the first opportunity this past Christmas to use one. I had to saw off the bottom of the Christmas tree while helping out my friends who owned the tree stand. I had to fight for a chance to use it, but I got to a couple of times. So fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home